Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Best laid plans...

Well, I apologize.

I went to all that prep and stayed up notifying my entire e-mail list all around the globe about the Tribute to Dad... and WHAT? I arrive at the station to find the Web stream is down.

Down? Why, it's never down. (ummm... almost never).

If I didn't know better, I'd think Dad was razzin' me from above. He never did like my kind of music, so he's probably ditching my show and hoping I'll sub out a tribute to him in the old Swing music. Maybe I will, soon...

... if he'll stop messin' with the Web stream...

I'm jes sayin'...

Again, my apologies for the big tease for a no show (literally).

Next week I'll try again, but our show times for the Fall have yet to be announced. I'll post the time here as soon as I know and I'm saving the show for next time.

Until then, maybe God will ask Benny Goodman to play for my Dad and Mom... that dreamy music they loved.

Thanks to everyone who has written to send condolences and love. My heart is full. Good friends, all.

... don't just feel love... express it...

No comments: