Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blues Moon Radio Playlist for Dec. 1, 2009 - A really BIG show!

Hi Blues fans!
Getting ready to dash out to the station for a great BIG show tonight... I figure that it is only a matter of common sense to put the BIG show (featuring songs that have BIG in the title) on after Feast Week! Umph.

Before you commit to the exercycle, listen in to the Blues Moon Radio Show tonight with Clair DeLune as she presents: Lard have mercy... the BIG show. Should I dedicate this to Ed Sullivan?

Computer tsuris compels me to post an image of the songlist because after all my crashes and fixes (even the cookies on my computer revolted against me today...s-heesh!) there is no time to type it in... there will be a few surprises sprinkled in.

I'm also excited to be interviewing Toni Spearman this Friday at Mac's on Main in Columbia, S.C.

Here is the playlist as it stands an hour before showtime:



No comments: