Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Clair DeLune on FACEBOOK! Join me there, too.

I'll continue to post to the Blues Blog regularly, but I also welcome you to join me on my Facebook site.

Catch me there - Clair DeLune - and there's more than one of us, so I guess some good search terms would be WUSC, Blues Moon or South Carolina; or try the link at the left.

Hope I see my listeners and friends there. If I don't know you personally, please take a moment when asking to "friend me" to include a message letting me know you are a fan of the show - I'm trying to get a fan page up, but it hasn't worked thus far - still working on that! I want to include you all, but I'm sensing the friend page can get pretty unmanageable timewise.

My main focus is going to remain on the music, but I believe Facebook will be a great way to stay in touch with listeners so I can let you know what is coming up, what the background is on artists, post interviews and podcasts, and keep you updated with other relevant information that won't fit into my two-hour show time slot.

Also, it might be a great way for you to make requests, suggest show themes and let me know how you like the shows. You may write me as well at bluesgoddess@gmail.com.

Thanks, as always, for your interest and for your support of the Blues Moon and especially WUSC-FM, which is dedicated to educating listeners about non-mainstream music formats.

Blues Moon listeners have been wonderful and supportive over the past twenty years I have worked hard to bring you what I can find in the best as well as the most obscure Blues - and I enjoy hearing your perspective.

Clair DeLune

No comments: