Sunday, December 2, 2018

Final show of the semester 12/4/18 - Holiday theme on Blues Moon Radio



Last show of the semester for Blues Moon Radio will be this Tuesday, Dec. 4th. 6-8 p.m. ET/USA.
We will do a holiday theme. Then we'll be on winter hiatus until mid-January.
Honest admission: I'm planning on returning for the Spring term. After that, the jury is out. I am considering the following possibilities:
1) Quitting radio and music promotion entirely - retire after almost five decades (three of which were on radio).
2) Finding some middle ground that allows me to enjoy the pursuit without such a massive time commitment to it.
3) Taking the whole schmear in another direction - perhaps a history of music podcast (that would not feature music being played, but talk about the history of it, with interviews and links to where you can get the music).
4) Bucking up for another year in the studio - including finding parking on campus - with students walking into streets without looking (at night) - so scary. I swear if they could just beam me in or - perhaps beam in my show? Fabulous.
5) Doing summer fill-in shows starting in Summer 2020 after a year off to rest my Johnny-Fever(ed)* brain.
 
*WKRP in Cincinnati reference/homage!
However, regardless of what I choose, because this might be my final Christmas show... thought you might want to be aware.
Clair DeLune, host of Blues Moon Radio at 90.5 since 1990.5.
Tune in at 90.5 FM or via www.wusc.sc.edu - 6-8 p.m. ET/USA

No comments: