Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Blues Moon Radio playlist for Mardi Gras Tuesday, 2/17/2015


Laissez Bon Temps Roulez, ma chere!

I'm on a book deadline, so barely have time to do the show, much less post... so thank heavens you all know what to do on Mardi Gras... celebrate, because tomorrow you must repent for Lent... or just celebrate and leave the repentance to me - I will do enough for both of us!

Lots to celebrate... and we got some lovely requests over on my Facebook page (BluesMoonRadio).

Here is a playlist containing those requests, followed by our delayed Valentine from our Artist of the Year, Drink Small with "I'm in Love with a Grandma"...





Tune in from 6-8 p.m. tonight (Tuesday is Bluesday) at www.wusc.sc.edu and follow the prompts to "listen"...

Bon chance!
Clair and RockyDawg -

No comments: