Friday, January 4, 2013

Clair DeLune to Guest Host Red Bank Bar and Grill Saturday, Jan. 5, 2013




Playlist: Red Bank Bar and Grill



The Rhythm Wreckers - Blue Yodel #2 (My Lovin’ Gal Lucille)

Art Tatum and Big Joe Turner - Lucille

The BoDeans - Lucille

W. Lee O’Daniel and His Light Crust Doughboys - Ida (Sweet as Apple Cider)

Eldon Baker and His Brown County Revelers - One Eyed Sam

Alley Boys of Abbeville - Pourquoi Tu M’Aime Pas

Fiddlin’ John Carson - I’m Going to Take the Train to Charlotte

Charlie Poole with the NC Ramblers - If the River Was Whiskey

Charlie Poole with the NC Ramblers - Ramblin’ Blues

Blue Ridge Ramblers - Jug Rag

Mr. and Mrs. Bouchillon - Adam and Eve Pt. 2

The Restoration - August 1895

The Greencards - Time

Great Big Gone - Grey Dresses

The Blasters - It’s All Your Fault

Big Sandy and His Fly-Rite Boys - If I Knew Now (What I Knew Then)

Ronnie Allen - Juvenile Delinquent

Bill Justis - Raunchy

Hasil Adkins - Ugly Woman

Ray Bonneville - I am the Big Easy

Blue Rags - Be My Salty Dog

Betty Dylan - Banned at the Bluebird

Webb Wilder - Sudden Stop

No comments: