Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blues Moon Radio playlist for Tuesday, March 6, 2012 Women and Louisiana Red

Blues Moon Radio playlist

March 6, 2012

Women and Louisiana Red

Edna Winston - Rent Man Blues

Bessie Tucker - Fryin' Pan Skillet Blues

Etta James - Let's Burn Down the Cornfield

Sweet Betty - The Call Me Sweet Betty

Eden Brent - Right to Be Wrong

Alexis P. Suter Band - Pretty Good Love

Big Mama Thornton - Ball and Chain

Big Maybelle - Please Stay Away from my Sam

Bex Marshall - Hot Headed Man

Jaynie Trudell - Interview

Toni Price - Twelve Bar Blues (composed by J.Trudell)

***

Toni Spearman - Kind of Girl

Susan Wylde - Three Hours Past Midnight

Sue Foley - found My Love

Jessie Mae Hemphill - Shame On You

Shemekia Copeland - Big Lovin' Woman

Sena Ehrhardt - Lovers Can't Be Friends

Saffire - the Uppity Blues Women - Baby, I'm Wise

Ruth Brown - I'll Never Fall in Love Again

Roxanne Potvin - I Want to Do Everyting for You

Rory Block - Grinnin' in Your Face

Robin Rogers - Yesterday's Blues

Nicole Hart - Singing the Blues

Koko Taylor - Whatever I Am, You Made Me

The King Bees - What Mama Told Me

Joanne Shaw Taylor - Kiss the Ground Goodbye

Janiva Magness - Food Me Again

Irma Thomas - These Four Walls

Hope Waits - Drown in My Own Tears

Billie Holiday - Body and Soul

Tribute to Louisiana Red:

No comments: